Ratings for Dr. Lauren C. Holderith

Dr. Holderith is always patient, and she explains things in an understandable and sensible manner. Dr. Holderith's nurse Heather is also very helpful. The whole staff is nice and accommodating. It is especially important, from a patient's standpoint, that she always greets you with a radiant smile.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I've had Dr Holderith for a number of years and she's been great with me. My appointments have always been on time and I've never had an issue with her care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She has been my doctor for 5 years and is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Please avoid seeing a physician that cares nothing about you or whatever ails you, she is a glaring example of insincerity and her general demeanor is revolting.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I am so thankful to be reading these reviews. After seeing her for the first time I was astonished at the amount of inaccurate medical advice she was giving me. She is young and not educated enough in her practice to give any medical advice to women over 50. I would strongly recommend finding another internist.Some of her office staff is rude and the office mgr. BJ is lovely and efficient and tried to apologize for the THREE hour wait I had because they failed to check the sign in sheet..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

When issues came up between Baycare and United Healthcare, her staff cancelled all of my and my husband's appointments and refused to see us. I would call and her staff hung up the phone on me. She had poor bedside manner to the point where she would once told me "keep it up or you're getting a gastric bypass" this is after following her instructions. The regimen of medications she prescribed to my husband pretty much gave him ED and severely impacted his mental health. We learned from our new physician that there are other medications/combination of medications to resolve his medical issues without such devastating impacts. In my opinion, her staff needs to be fired and she needs to go back to medical school.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I've been seeing her for 2 years. She is kind and knowledgable. She even called in an order for Meds for me in an emergency when she was on vacation.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

What a great doctor. Her staff are always helpful and friendly. She listens when I say that I'm not keen on taking pills and when I had an emergency her staff got me in ASAP. Oh, and her vampire is great when it comes to taking blood samples!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I have been with Dr Holderith(Carls) for 2 years now. I've found her to be very professional and positive. I have had no problems at all with her or her staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Unbelievably incompetent. Misdiagnosed severe problems. Has no compassion for the amount of pain you are experiencing. Administrative bureaucracy.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Lauren C. Holderith's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Palm Harbor, FL