Ratings for Dr. Alexei I. Mizin

Two weeks ago I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and Dr. Alexei Mizin and his staff were amazing. Not only was Calabasas Oral Surgery the nicest facility, but they were the least expensive too. Most places I called said that it would take an hour for the procedure (which calculates in roughly $100/15min I am using anesthesia); Dr. Mizin completed the procedure in half of the time saving my boyfriend's time waiting and my money. Some places having the procedure taking so little time might mean compromised quality, but that was definitely not the case here. The incisions were so delicately made that not only was there minimal swelling, but the holes were very small (so no need for that little water syringe). After being sent home I began my recovery, I needed a refill for one of my prescriptions and they were extremely helpful (even when I called 15min after they were closed), within a week I was almost 100%, I went back for my follow-up consultation and they were again very kind and fast.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

I rarely am compelled to volunteer a rating, but Dr. Mizin and his staff maintain the highest standards in all areas, Awesome facility too! After experiencing nightmarish procedures with 2 other oral surgeons, I was literally astounded at the level of excellence here. Dr. Mizin spent 45 minutes pre-op explaining my options for a long range plan for implants. The actual procedure was almost painless; the novocaine injections were done with minimal discomfort (rare for an upper palate) and the extractions of 3 teeth were done quickly and with a minimum of disturbance to surrounding tissues. There was very little bleeding and no pain after the novocaine wore off! The other 2 surgeons who had done work before had brutalized surrounding tissues, causing severe pain and discomfort and bleeding during and after the procedures. Dr. and staff are also very personable, I got the impression they really do care! I recommend Dr. Mizin as the best oral surgeon in LA, possibly the world. MK

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed in Dec 2010. Dr. was knowledgeable, kept us informed. Staff was polite and professional. Procedure went smoothly and all was as expected. They even called the next day to check up on her. I shopped for a cash price and theirs was the best. I would recommend Dr. Mizin and Calabasas Oral Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011