Ratings for Dr. Jenny M. Wiggins-Smith

usually have to wait awhile but you know babies they come when they want not when office hours are over

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Does a nice job of explaining things and spends a good amount of time with you. Sweet office staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Dr. Wiggins was so understanding and informative. She treated me with respect and used her expertise to help me with a complication. I'm so glad that I met this doctor and I will continue using her services.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

There was a slight delay in being seen but this is a new practice and it takes time to get settled. When it comes to my health care I would rather wait than be rushed in and out of a physicians office. Her staff is polite and professional as is the physician herself. She was competent and helpful in answering all my questions. Overall a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Avoid this doctor. The staff was fair but I had to wait a long time, and she seemed incompetent when she did show up.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012