Ratings for Dr. Collette C. Parker

dr Parker is the best, my son has been using her about 5 years now and I couldn't imagine using anyone else.... And as a southern lady myself I happen to like her southern charm. After all we could all use a little more southern charm these days. She always remember things from previous visits like even the subjects my son is taking at school the name of his school his hobbies ect. She is very caring and has never made me feel stupid or like she was in a rush. I wish I could use her myself! The staff however is touch and go on their attitudes. I am very glad they have the back entrance for downstairs fixed and you no longer have to process thru the receptionist upstairs because they are horrible!! BUT Dr Collette Parker is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Parker has been excellent in treating my son's epilepsy. She always listens to our concerns and answers any questions.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I completely agree with the person who described Dr. Parker as a politician. She definitely does over do it with the southern "charm." However, after you leave the visit and are driving home, really think whether or not you received any definitive or valuable information. My guess is that your answer will be NO! To all of you pediatric neurologists out there - please come to Jackson and break up this monopoly that UMC has - it's bringing down the quality of care for our children!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD! SHE WAS MY PEDIATIC NEROLOGIST FROM 1991 TO 1991...I THREW UP ON HER ONCE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Can NOT give this doctor and their staff anything other than a VERY high rating. Every single one of my concerns was addressed, every single question I asked answered. My only regret . . . my child is seventeen now and is too old to be seen by Dr. Parker. :(

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Colette Parker has the sweet as sugar southern charm down pat. She could be a politician if she weren't a doc. She spends very little time with you and finds ways of meandering around questions because she clearly wants to get out of the room as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, UMC has the monopoloy on pediatric neurologists so if you have to go to one in the state of Mississippi, it has to be Dr. Parker or one of her partners. And I would fear that it would just be more of the same.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

She takes a lot of time and interest in our child. Very knowledgable. Only neg. for us is they do not take United Healthcare.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Collette C. Parker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners