Ratings for Dr. Young J. Lee

Dr. Lee never cared about me as a patient. He rarely examined me though I treated with him over a year. My MRI's showed my condition getting worse while under his care and he did nothing to reduce the pain. I begged just to try acupuncture but the answer was always no. I have 6 pinched nerves, 7 herniated or bulging discs, a tear of a sack at the base of my spine and a badly damaged shoulder that requires surgery, but he treated me like I was nothing more than a dope seeking teenager looking for drugs to get high on. I'm a woman in late 40's. When I told him about incidents that caused my injuries to become inflamed and at times debilitating, he ignored what I said and asked no follow up questions in an effort to ascertain the cause. I've had 14 operations in my life so I've treated with numerous doctors over the years. In my opinion Dr. Lee is the worse. It bothers me to even call him a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

One of the best doctors in NJ. Great personality and great bedside manner! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012