Ratings for Dr. Shauna Werth Kronfuss

I was very happy with Dr Kronfuss. She sat down with me and explained all possibilities for my condition. Was very respectful and kind during exam. Her nurse was excellent, and I am delighted to use her in the future.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dismissive individual focused explicitly on her schedule and liability. Openly disinterested in patient concerns about risk. Advised me to do my own research about medication risk because I had been 7 minutes late to my appointment due to car trouble in subzero weather (this after I called ahead, was told to come, and then told upon arrival that they don't see patients who are late...period). Although she was quick to judge other physicians assessment of this risk, she had not conducted sufficient research to answer simple questions about the actual risk and was unwilling to spend time discussing this in context of my overall health. Nurse did not ask my permission to bring a student into exam (I was informed that she would be present) and asked highly disconcerting questions of questionable significance in an insensitive manner, then joked about my blood pressure being elevated under the circumstances. Altogether a humiliating and frustrating experience. Go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Dr. Shauna Werth Kronfuss's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Champ Va