Dr. Rogerio M. Ramos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rogerio M. Ramos

Dr Ramos is not only a great Dr. And lucky to have him for our rural area. If it wasn't for Ramos, I would still be hooked on opiates. Just when I thought I had no hope to quit 5 yrs ago. Doc. Proved me wrong. I feel like a friend not a patient. He deserves a raise. He said, if I recommended him for raise. I can have his Mercedes-Benz. J.k. Happy holidays

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

Dr. Ramos is an excellent physician. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr. Ramos encourages me to be my best self. He is supportive of my goals. I respect his suggestions and often think of things he has said later when I find myself feeling low or depressed. He treats me with respect. I hope Dr. Ramos stays with the Mason City Clinic in Mason City.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Dr Ramos always takes the time to completely understand what I’m dealing with and helps me figure out the best treatment plan.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

I am so thrilled to be able to see Dr Ramos. He is a careful and attentive listener. Dr. Ramos is patient and encourages me to be patient and hopeful when trialing new meds. I feel valued and that he has time to hear the spoken and unspoken during appts. Yes, even at the end of a long day seeing patients! Good show, Doc! You are truly called to this work. While many struggle to find psychiatric care, for the past five years, I have been blessed to have had two of the best psychiatrists North Iowa has ever had working here. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Ramos is one of the best practitioners I have been to that provides medical care. He is down to earth and cares about the patient. He does this effortlessly and it is genuine. I feel like I can tell him anything and he won't judge me or anybody else that is sitting in that chair. Hope he is there for a long time. I have traveled cross country to see him on several occaisions.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

As always it's a pleasant experience to visit the office. The ladies up front are nice and efficient. Dr Ramos though super busy always has a smile for everyone and is a good listener. He has helped me tremendously. I've been a patient for nearly a year now and am happy to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Ramos listened to me and gave me some good advice to follow up on. He also suggested when to come back for a recheck.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I can't remember the exact day the appointment occurred, however, I am always pleased with Dr. Ramos' advice and communication of my situation and knowledge of the medicines.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I go in and I'm greeted very professionally and friendly. I usually don't have to wait very long for the doctor. Dr Ramos always ask how I'm doing and visits with me.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very Good Dr. Ramos takes the time to answer any questions I have and makes sure I understand his explanation.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Rogerio M. Ramos's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. Rogerio Ramos is a board-certified psychiatrist who has practiced in the mental health clinic at Mason City Clinic since 2009, as well as serving as Medical Director of Prairie Ridge Addiction Treatment Center and running a buprenorphine clinic for patients with addictions. Dr. Ramos graduated with his medical degree from the Faculdade de Medicina da UFMG in Brazil, and then completed his initial residency training in Psychiatry at the Fundação Hospitalar do Estado de Minas Gerais. He came to the US in 2004 after a few years practicing as Medical Director of an Outpatient Psychiatric Clinic in Brazil, and completed additional residency training in Psychiatry at the Institute of Living/Hartford Hospital, where he served as Chief Resident. He then further advanced his training through a fellowship in Addiction Psychiatry at Yale University. Throughout his training and practice experience, Dr. Ramos has participated in numerous research studies regarding emerging psychiatry treatments. His work has been published in leading medical journals, and presented at society meetings across the country. He is also a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the American Medical Association.

• Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • English

• Faculdade de Medicina da UFMG, Brazil (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal