Ratings for Dr. David L. NIELSON

Dr. Nielson was very knowledgeable timely and pleasant. I have complete confidence in this doctor. Staff however was slow to return calls and failed to schedule surgery in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst doctor's office I have ever been to. Went in for ankle pain and the doctor nor staff ever physically examined the ankle. Asked a couple questions and took an xray then gave me a useless walking boot that I had to return because it caused more pain in my back than my ankle was hurting. They then charged me for the boot because I took it home before returning it. Even after paying for this boot I am still getting harassed to pay again because the doctor's office screwed up by not forwarding the payment correctly to the worthless boot manufacturer. In my opinion they are the worst and you should look for a better doctor to visit.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He never takes the time out to listen to what your having difficulties with, he rushes you out of recovery! Both offices are total unorganized and important paper work are never turn in on time!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Neilson was in such a hurry, he wouldn't even listen to what I had to say, kept running in and out of the room. He needs to slow down and take some time with his patients. I will not go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Nielson is wonderful! He has more knowledge about foot surgery that any other I have ever seen. He knew exactly what I needed to improve the pain in my foot. He has always been very prompt, and was very good to explain everything to me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. David L. NIELSON's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA