Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Parent

Dr. Parent is the best doctor I have ever seen in my whole life. I dare to say this because my parents are all doctors. He saved my life, thank God, my friend recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

this doctor risked his entire career to insure i would be able to walk and function properly for a long, healthy life. now days its about the all mighty dollar and not the procedure and the patient. more doctors of parent's caliber would seriously improve the health care situation this country is in. good job doctor parent. thankyou.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

While Dr. Parent may be a wonderful neurosurgeon for some, he was not at all helpful for us. He acted very arrogant when he saw we had been to another doctor. I was also upset that his staff had allowed me to make the long trip and pay for a hotel to see him, after I asked if he would see my daughter, and they said he would. We wasted $200 for him to tell us he wouldn't see her. Not an expert in Chiari Zero.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Andrew D. Parent's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Kaiser-Permanente