Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Patterson

Spent a lot time listening to me on the first visit. Seemed to be interested in helping me with my problems. Receptionist was rude though.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

His bedside manner as a first time patient was horrific not all pain clinic patients are drug seeking addicts...one of the worst doctors I have encountered.did not answer any questions that I had..asked for suggestions..gave none but behavior modification and didn't follow up on that comment. All he asked was how long and where I was originally prescribed my medication and informed me at the age if 40 that I should get pregnant while on this...should have read I'm infertile !!!!!!!!!! Really??????? In my file also states I'm a spec ed teacher w a phd surely I know this???? I was sadly disappointed and left asking never to see him again!!!!

Submitted November 10, 2014

Fantastic, empathetic and professional physician. Looks for interventional solutions for my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Thorough examination, with excellent knowledge

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Dr. Michael D. Patterson's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Top Hospitals in Weirton, WV