Ratings for Dr. Zaki Anwar

I was enjoying my retirement life when suddenly, the pain in my back took away the good life. I could no longer exercise, rest in bed properly, sit for any length of time, and worst of all play golf. I tried medication, massage, acupuncture and a therapy trainer who made things much worse. I immediately visited the Pain Institute. I decided to give it a try primarily because I was willing to do anything to avoid surgery. I was immediately impressed with the congenial environment at the center and the relaxing nature of the treatment itself.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

During most all of my adult life I have stuffed my body into & traveled several million miles in automobiles and airplanes working. During those years I was constantly bothered by a back that never seemed to get resolved despite several home remedies. I heard about the PainInstitute.com and they offered me the opportunity of an accelerated treatment plan of 24 visits, six per week, for a short four week time period. It really worked for me! Pain? I know nothing of such sort.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Staff is knowledgeable and pain center was very helpful. My quality of life is changed with Dr Anwar program.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Anwar is very judgemental. Overall he's just not very helpful. I gave him the chance (4 office visits and a spinal injection). He's snarky at times and his nurse is very rude and also forms judgement pretty quickly. Not a good experience especially when you're in a great deal of pain.

Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr anwar have helped me by listening To my chronic pain issues.He is knowledgeable and spend a considerable time explaining and helping me with my failed back surgeries.i have gone to number it's doctors and no one was able to understand the psychological and other issues I was suffering with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013