Ratings for Dr. DONNA Alexander

She is the best doctor I ever had. She had delivered two of my babies also. She is very loving, caring, and she is very great at what she does.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Alexander is a wonderful doctor. I've had male gynecologists that can't hold a candle to her. She's so caring and nice, soft spoken and very knowledgable. I haven't had any bad care from her ever. I'm proud to call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Alexander has a great staff - her nurse will make you feel extremely comfortable, even in times of stress. This may not be as important for some people, but now that I've been seeing a different doctor whose staff is awful, I know how important that is. I don't need nurse best-friends, just not rude, and these people go above and beyond. I've never felt stupid for asking a question here, even if it was legitimately stupid. As for Dr. Alexander, she also is able to make you feel comfortable and will answer any questions you have. I haven't run into major problems that I think would require an insane amount of knowledge to rate her better in that regard, but she seems to know what she's doing as a gyno and I've heard good things about her as an ob.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. DONNA Alexander's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Biloxi, MS