Ratings for Dr. Leonard A. Roudner

I am very happy with my breast implant and lift results. They came out very natural looking and a perfect size!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Roudner and his staff from the first visit all the way to the last visit. Dr. Roudner and his staff are very knowledgable, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. I had a donut lift and breast augmentation and I am so, so happy with my results. Now I know why he is reffered to as Dr. Boobner.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The process was incredibly simple and quick. The staff and doctor were very welcoming, and I would referr any familymor friend to their service. The healing time was quick with minimal pain and down time. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The doctor and staff were great, appointments were quick and efficient, and surgery was great! Overall terrific experience!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Roudner is a great dr, he did an amazing job on my breast reduction and lift. I felt great, no pain. Although I only saw him the day of my first appointment and the day of the surgery (I guess he's super busy), he's a great professional. His anesthesiologist is wonderful too! His staff is great too and very kind.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Roudner and his entire staff have been fabulous. Prior to my surgery, I went to several consultations with other Miami doctors that i had been referred to. Dr. Roudner was different. His consultation was not a quick in and out appt. He took his time, was thorough and let me know of all the risks. In the end, it was this caring approach that made me choose him. His staff is always friendly and personable. I have never felt like I had a dumb or obvious question. His work is flawless. I am super happy with my DDs!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

My entire experience was awesome. Dr. Roudner is a comeplete expert, he knows exactly what he is doing and I am so happy with everything from the staff to the surgery, and my new breast are nothing short of amazing.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

dr. roudner is the most amazing plastic surgeon i had the pleasure of working with. The staff in the office is quick and attentive, also very caring. Everyone at the office made me feel like family and took care of me very well before, during and after the surgery. I was afraid of surgery but I knew that a breast lift/augmentation was something I always wanted from a young age after losing 70lbs and my breast were'nt appealing anymore. A friend reffered Dr. Roudner and I was impressed by her results so I immediately came to him and he was my first and last choice. Dr. Roudner is amazing at his job and I would recommend him to anyone looking to get cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

By far the worst surgeon. My implant flipped and he insisted that my breasts were fine. "If we do something about it now, it will be like chasing a cats tail." he said. When the one year mark came and he was willing to work in my breasts, he stated, "I will work on your breast, but you will need to sign a paper saying I will not see you in my office again." I could have and should have sought legal action. However, I was in so much emotional distress, I just decided to have his botch job corrected. I had to let go and let God handle this situation. Please know that that this doctor has zero bedside manners. Don't let the name fool you and please do your research.

Submitted August 12, 2016

I have nothing against or bad to say about his behaviour Infact I really liked the dr and all staff are very friendly and helpful yes dr roudner is to the point but I don't mind that as I know I'm there to have my breasts done but the fact that I put my trust in him for a revision and he has left me with one breast huge and the other one small,it's so embarrassing i have to stuff my bra to even it out and I am highly intimidating to contact him as I feel he doesn't care based on this experience which is a shame as I loved his work first time around and found him to be easy going and to the point which was good.Now I am left to feel low about my body which should be the last thing after going under the knife to have it corrected.😔I just wish he had been active in my case and not given me uneven breast one big and one small.I have been in touch with other surgeons who've said that it was due to lack of care when doing the revision.I literally feel so low and sad that a dr I trusted and bragged about to all my friends and family has done this to me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016