Dr. Mark Cahill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Cahill

You all were great! Welcoming, friendly, thorough, prepared, and efficient!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Cahill was very helpful, explaining my test results and advising me on treatment needed. I found him to be very pleasant and professional and felt like he genuinely cared about my healtth.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr Cahill and support staff were friendly and took the time to explain what was to happen. Procedure went smoothly with no complications.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I'm very happy with the care. Dr. Cahill is very professional and is willing to check out everything before he goes forward with treatment. makes you feel welcome and not just a number waiting for him to see.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Cahill and staff are all very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

1st Colonoscopy and went smoothly. No Polyps but told me to quit taking Advil, which I did, and now take Tylenol.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Fantastic Doctor and staff. Highly recommended. Makes you feel like a person, not a number.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

He was very polite and kind ,even funny when he told me I will be a frequent flyer member now because of my predesposed condition for polops . he made my friend and myself laugh about it.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Cahill is very professional and respectful. I did not feel rushed. His staff is also amazing.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Mark Cahill was always respectful always made sure I understood what we were doing for my treatment . Staff always followed up with me after All my Procedure

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Mark Cahill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Cahill graduated from Montana State University with highest honors, and received his M.D. from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, WA. He completed his internal medicine residency at Providence Portland Medical Center and his gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center in Memphis, TN. He brings several honors and awards to The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology South, including the Rushing Memorial Scholarship Research Grant. Dr. Cahill is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association and the American College of Physicians.

• English

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Colon cancer
  • GERD
  • Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
  • Liver disease