Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Fotek

His staff arrived 10 minutes late, he arrived over 45 minutes late. They did not respect my request to be advised of charges before performing any services. Later, an office manager called me, offering to return the entire fee they charged "if I would rate them with 5 stars on Google". Then they lied on a dispute with VISA (I have the letter) saying they did advise me even when they could not possibly have done so without having done an exam. I am a DMD and would never recommend this office to anyone, as they lied and tried to cover their tracks. I have never experienced such a lack of professionalism and am shocked to see this kind of apathy and dishonesty.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I have had two different gum graft surgeries performed by Dr. Fotek, and I am very happy with both results. I received compliments on my gum grafts from my regular dentist. Dr. Fotek was very patient and answered all of the questions that I had. His staff members were very friendly and provided excellent service. I agree with the other comment that his dental chairs are extremely comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

The entire staff is polite and understanding. Dr. Paul Fotek is exceptional. He listened and actually heard everything I said. He was reassuring and compassionate. His assistant explained everything and took great care of me throughout the entire procedure, they even called me at night to see if I had any additional questions after the sedation surgery. Everyone was extremely helpful. Heather addressed all of my questions and concerns during our phone calls prior to my appointment. I felt that the office cared and took the extra step to make sure I had a positive dental experience. Someone is doing a great job of maintaining a cohesive team. I would recommend having your dental needs taken care of by Dr. Paul Fotek! Thanks again

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I am in the healthcare field and therefore expect the best from my personal physicians & I rec'd it with Dr. Fotek and his team. Getting a dental implant was frightening, but his expertise & the professionalism of the staff made it an "easy" experience. The added benefit is the buttery-leather dental chair! I would def. recommend Dr. Fotek & his team.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014