Ratings for Dr. Peter G. Aubuchon

Dr. Aubuchon helped me through a difficult time in my life. I am forever grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Awesome therapist! Extremely knowledgable, supportive, and helpful. Cannot say enough great things about this doctor. Well worth the time and effort to overcome my problem and improve my life.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Excellent psychologist and was a very helpful therapist.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I consider my 4 years there a waste of time. I only thought I was crazy and when I left his practice I knew I was crazy, because I staid and listen to him tell me how bad I had it over and over and over. I have never been to counseling where they told you how bad you had it. I really didn't and don't think my childhood was that bad. Bad things happen - that is life and you move on. He could not move on- he was interested in seeing me 3 times a week - didn't want me to work - I consider myself lucky that I was able to escape him - it felt like an abusive relationship - he would even yell and scream at me and my husband - very strange. Please note he does not have a staff.

Submitted September 8, 2013