Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Nau

Dr. Nau is great! I've been going to her for several years now and am very comfortable with her and her nurse. She is very knowledgable and helpful with any issue I may have. I have recommended other people to her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Nau was very nice but I went there for a physical and expected to be able to talk about all the things I had questions about. However, as I was in the room waiting for the dr. I noticed a sign saying if I had more than 1 or 2 issues to discuss, I should make another appt. as to be curtious to other patients time and true to word, I had a very difficult time trying to ask questions. My "physical" felt very rushed and I've had strangers walking by give me a better breast exam than her. I really felt she was just going through the motions. The few questons I did manage to ask were answered w/ a referral to a dermotoligist...I didn't realize skin tags needed the knowledge of a specialist. I didn't like the support staff much either at Gainesville Family Practice except for the receptionists, they really didn't seem to enjoy thier job & I like to be told my BP & other vitals. A nurse called me back, not the Dr. to inform me of test results.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2007

SHe is wonderful! I take my children to her and she answers all you questions. Very nice and great with kids as well as adults.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2006

Dr. Jennifer L. Nau's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Chambers of Commerce