Ratings for Dr. Beth Scherer

Dr. Beth is a very warm, welcoming and wonderful doctor. I am using her for acupuncture to treat my migraines and so far it has been wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Beth has helped me progress from a possible disability claim to being able to work. The combination of adjustments with the Pro-Adjuster and acupuncture treatments make it possible to stay off medication that makes me drowsy. She even has an affordable cash plan since my insurance doesn't cover chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Beth is the best! I recommend her to everyone and for good reason. She's the kind of Dr that listens and cares, she even gives hugs after her adjustments. It's like a family there and I'll continue to spread the word! Oh, and the prices are seriously reasonable. Thx again Dr Beth

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Beth is the best chiropractor in Birmingham. She is fair and honest. but most importantly she is able to make one feel so much better. My back and hands do not hurt anymore. She has an awesome "bedside" manner and i trust her. I recommend her all the time and would do so in an instant.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr Beth and her staff have helped me go from a painful nervous wreck into a pain free human who loves life again. She adjusts me using the Pro Adjuster and traditional methods. This along with electrical stimulation and acupuncture has really improved my life. Thank you Dr. B and staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I would like to reply to the person who sent in the message below. When she came into the office I explained to her that her primary insurance did not cover our office but that we would accept the $25 co payment (that was the only money that I received for that visit). When she asked about the secondary we looked it up and it said on the computer that chiropractic was not eligible. From that I assumed that it was not going to cover. The daughter had treatment and the office got paid $25. That evening we received a nasty, threatening call from the father. When we tried to call back to explain our side of the story, he would not return the phone call. The fact that the daughter was treated for $25 is clear that we do not want to "rip you off" and that we are very fair in our pricing. It is a shame that the parents are so hurt over $25 that they wrote this note.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This chiropractor is very deceptive and dishonest. She told me over the phone she was a preferred provider for my Blue Cross insurance, but when I show up with my teen daughter for her scheduled appointment, she then informed me she was "out-of-network." We also have supplemental insurance which pays copays and deductibles, but she said she went online and "this insurance pays nothing." Since my daughter was in pain and we were already there, I allowed my daughter to receive the treatment. I paid her $25 out-of-pocket because she told me I would have to pay this regardless, even with a preferred provider. I later learned when I called my Blue Cross supplemental insurance that they do in fact pay chiropractic copays. Beware! She is greedy and she lies.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

She is an excellent chiropractor, competent and very nice. She has cured my knee injury for which an orthpedist was saying I need surgery.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

i went to dr. beth for headaches. i had tried all kinds of medications and nothing was helping. after a couple of weeks, i was no longer having headaches!! dr. beth was great!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

I had a fantastic experience!! Dr. Beth was wonderful and Diane was so helpful. I feel great - my back has felt better than ever!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010