Ratings for Dr. Pooja Gupta

Great experience! Very thorough ! Caring and pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Horrible, uncaring and unprofessional. Like the other reviewers said she has no bedside manner and doesn't listen to patients. She gave me a wrong diagnosis which I confirmed after going to another provider and having actual tests done!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Was seen by Dr. Gupta for breast tenderness that I was concerned about. She was kind and professional and listened to my concerns. She performed a thorough exam and we discussed things to be aware of regarding women's health issues. The staff nurse was personable and professional. I was very satisfied with my experience from waiting room to exit.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Worst ob/gyn visit I have ever had in my life. Wouldn't listen to a word I said with regard to another doctor's opinion. Instead she shrugged off any of my concerns as well as the tests the other doctor ordered for me. I'm immediately changing doctors! Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Great job..Overall highly satisfied and would recommend her..

Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. Gupta was very unprofessional and rude. She made very personal and rude remarks when I asked her to take out an IUD I had in. She was very reluctant despite my personal preferences and made comments about my age and having children, blamed me for wasting my IUD, told me I should be using condoms, as if the decision were hers to make. I do not recommend her to anyone! I left the office insulted. I will never go back to that practice again!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Gupta seemed disconnected and merely going through the motions. I am not a high touch person but I thought it unusual that a women's health provider would not engage in some basic conversation. I could forgive that but also found her exam a little rough and hasty. I am in healthcare and have had several ob/gyn physicians over my lifetime and would not recommend Dr. Gupta at this time.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

My daughter has been in severe pain for weeks and can't walk. Hip and sciatic pain untreatable with Advil as well as severe bleeding and pain during her period. All signs lead to Endometriosis, which she didn't disagree with, but refused laparoscopic testing to confirm with no basis or reasoning. I can't have my 14 year old not walking for weeks doubled over in pain, and unable to resume sports. Or worse yet- not prevent infertility. She did nothing other than prescribe BC, and sent us on our way. The DR office couldn't even call in a RX to my pharmacy for a nuvaring because they are not allowed?? Never heard of such a thing. Not only did she deny us any testing to confirm..... She did not even touch her to check for where her pain was. No examination whatsoever. May have been my worst experience with a DR ever

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

She was absolutely terrible. I had a miscarriage while under her care, and she did nothing to prevent and/or put me at ease after this happened. I am now with a fertility specialist- and have been assured that if quicker and more assertive action would have been taken, I would have a healthy baby. She is very textbook, and incapable of thinking outside of the box. Do yourself a favor and stay away from her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012