Ratings for Dr. Praful Patel

He makes you feel very comfortable about being there I thought it was gonna be wierd and awkward but it wasn't with him he is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Patel was AMAZING!! I have been to a female gyno before because I was concerned that it might be awkward seeing a male doctor, but he made me feel so comfortable and it was not awkward at all! The facility was great, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Dr. Patel was so nice and made sure to greet me, talk about any and all concerns, and then made a point to come to the front desk to tell me good-bye. I HIGHLY recommend him as a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

DR. PATEL IS AMAZING! HE NEVER MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE NOT ONE TIME! HE WAS ALWAYS CARING AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PERSON NOT JUST ANOTHER NUMBER! I WILL BE USING DR. PATEL FOREVER!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr.Patel delivered my daughter 2 yrs. He has since done my hysterectomy, during procedure he found a small hernia and discussed my options with me. Weeks following hysterectomy my pain was not getting better so he sent me for a contrast CT scan. The scan showed a mass in my kidney that turned out to be cancer. Had he not listened to me.....I hate to think of it. He is such a caring Dr and truely listens to his patients. I thank God for giving us such a remarkable physician. He saved my life. He and his nurse Renee are wonderful....I can't say enough how thankful I am for them.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Patel has delivered 3 of my children. He is absolutely wonderful! We recently had to be recommended to Sacred Heart for our unborn child and the doctor spoke extremely highly of Dr. Patel! Which I thought said a great deal about him. My husband and I both love and think a lot about Dr. Patel and his nurse. They are truely awesome!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Patel is by far the best doctor I have ever had! He doesn't make me feel awkward, and when he comes in the room the first things he says are "how are you doing" and "hows my sweet little man doing" referring to my pregnancy. He genuinely cares about his patients! I recommend to everyone! When he writes a rx he knows what you need. I cannot wait for my husband to meet him, but here's the best part, I told him what we re naming our son when I was 24 weeks, I'm 32 now and he still knows what I picked! He remembershis patients like they are family. I hope this helps. I know I love Dr. Patel and so do all my friends!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

He is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He makes you feel like a real person, not a patient. Recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

He doesn’t know anything, just keep doing experiments on the patient but he listen all the words but he doesn’t know which medicine he has to give , keep doing experiments.Im strongly recommend that do not visit this guy.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. He takes his time to greet you and talk to you about any concerns he or you may have regarding your care. He gives you all the facts before perfoming any procedures and then offers advice on what he thinks is best for you. I love that he is always caring and patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Praful Patel's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL