Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vaughn

Dr.Michael Vaughn has a wonderful whole health clinic on 280 highway, just S.E. of the Cahaba River & the Summit. I've not been treated by Dr. MICHAEL Vaughn personally, HOWEVER, I have been treated by his son, Dr. Jordan Vaughn & I love him! He is sharp & comprehensive in his methodology to get at an accurate diagnosis. I love his attention to detail and the fact that he is a good listener. He reallytakes time to understand the patient and their background. Great team.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Vaughn diagnosed my illnesses, after 5 other doctors had missed what was happening to my body. He told me "straight on" I will treat you if you agree to do 3 things. I agreed, less than a week I was off a (9 ) nine month stay on the sofa. Back to work shortly thereafter.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Thank goodness he is now my primary care physician, he is up to date on all medical issues as well as some of the best vitamin an inspirational suggestions I've had in a long time from my medica side. Plus, anyone that's working can be scene after hours or weekends this is very helpful as well. The rest of the staff has been nothing but polite and professional which is icing on the cake when you're sick. Thank you very much to you Doctor Vaughn and your staff.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Great doctor. Diagnosed me correctly to have emergency surgery. He is my PCP now!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

he is knowledgable and well informed. Best doctor in Birmingham alabama !!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Michael S. Vaughn's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1981)

MAMSI