Ratings for Dr. Soham G. Sheth

Once he ruled out that I wasn't having seizures but was having convulsions for an unknown reason, he was done with me. There was no help, no sympathy, no trial and error to find out what was causing them - nothing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Very poor customer service. He has no bedside manner and treated me potent. Did not go over results of tests. Look for another dr that b will listen and treat b you with respect. Very condescending and staff is very rude

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I had Great experience, very thorough and punctual

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Diagnosed my condition which two other neurologists missed

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

My experience with this doctor was horrendous. His exam was not thorough at all and his report was not accurate. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Incredibly rude and dishonest. I waited 3 weeks for my appointment. While sitting in their office, they canceled my appointment 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment time because they said I was supposed to be there 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. I argued that I was not late and begged that they not cancel my appointment. She left and talked with Dr. Sheth and returned to say that it is their policy to cancel and reschedule anyone that is “late” for their appointment. I could not accept this. After 5 minutes of debating, she eventually came clean and said “Dr. Sheth is not feeling well today and he wants to move all of his appointments up. We needed you here earlier.” So instead of just being honest with me and say the Dr is sick, they lie to me and embarrass me in their office by debating a completely unrelated issue. Result: Time away from work, loss of money, and most importantly, a longer wait to see a specialist about my health. I strongly suggest finding another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Soham G. Sheth's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)