Ratings for Dr. HUMAIRA Syed

Great Doctor And Staff will be coming here for awhile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Only good things to say! Good staff, beautiful office, and an incredible doctor with a fantastic personality.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Syed to any one who is in need of a good foot and ankle specialist. She is the best of the best when it comes to podiatric doctors. I got to know Dr. Syed very well, and she even helped to treat a nasty nail fungus I had under my nails. Her office is amazing, with a digital x-ray machine in one room. Within seconds my x-rays were up and on a screen! A fast and reliable way to diagnose everything that is wrong with my feet. Having played several years of soccer, my feet were in major need of help! She is very personal and informative. The best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I was very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Syed. Very Knowledgeable and kind. she actually listened to the problem I was having and was able explain it to me and the appropriate course of treatment. The wait time was surprisingly exceptional, especially for a doctors office. I thought Dr. Syeds staff were very professional and helpful. I have already recommended her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

It's really sad I have to take time to write a review but my disappointment is so massive that I had no choice . I didn't have a problem with the staff of waiting but I did have a problem when I called and I ask if they participate with my insurance which is Aetna and the young lady said yes we do .the bottom line they don't participate with my insurance Aetna they are out of network provider not only that the doctor billed for things I was never given. I called my insurance and they explain that they not suppose to collect my copay If they are out of network .stay away from this place all they do is bill your insurance and collect as much as they can from the patients . This doctor is a scam artist !!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I asked what Reds meant an it's a very interesting story which has to be heard! I love Dr. Syed. I haven't come across a more genuine and compassionate doctor before. I HAD a long standing problem that my PCP didn't have a clue about until I have up. Dr. Syed explained my problem in language that was easily understood, provided my therapy and a holistic approach to solve the problem. She have me options ultimately to achieve a the results that I now have. Yes, I do HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Syed has been awesome with helping me and the issues I have with my feet. I always feel comfortable with her and can tell she genuinely cares about my well being.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Syed is such a loving person, you can tell from her attitude towards her patients that she truly cares and always, no matter how difficult the task may be, has a method and a plan to get you better and she sticks with it. Many doctors can see you plenty of times and sometimes not even remember who you are but Dr. Syed makes such a great connection with her patients where she will individually identify. Its people like her who make you look forward to trips to the doctor. I highly recommend anyone who is having an issue or pain that you contact her office as soon as you can.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Recently visited Reds Ankle office in Wayne, NJ with ingrown toe nail problem. After innitial phone call I received appointment in two days. I was quite surprised since it was last week before Holidays, and most doctors are either on vacations or completely booked up. Wayne office is very clean and modern, and conveniently located by Hamburg Trpk. After quick registration I met Dr. Humaira Syed who took care of my problem. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable specialist. With quick follow up visits I was better than new :-) I do highly recommend Dr. Syed from my positive experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr. HUMAIRA Syed's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)