Ratings for Dr. Fred Z. Nour

Dr. Nour was running late and behind, and my entire Appt. He sat on his computer Playing catchup didn't exam me, look at me and didn't answer my questions at all. In and out for nothing.I wish I would have kept my old Dr. I have ms and its scary enough having the disease but to have a Dr. Who has no clue about your case and doesn't pay attention to you..forget it!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Excellent doctor, great communicator, wonderful bedside manners. Can't ask for more. Never seen a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

He has a great bedside manner and very knowledge about the neurological issues we were dealing with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Nour diagnosed my problem after sufferring for 15 years. I saw over 20 docs without benefit. Now I am finally free from any symptoms. Thank you Dr Nour for the correct diagnosis and treatment

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Doctor Nour's mis-diagnoses of my 18 year old (college freshman) son's brain aneurysm very nearly cost him his life. While under his care in Center DuPage Hospital, for days the doctor continued to tell us it was merely a migrain headache, and continued to prescribe pain medicine. This in spite of obvious symptoms that indicated he had other more severe problems. Once discharged from the hospital - In Spite of Advice by Dr. Nour NOT To Do This - we took our son to an eye doctor. The eye doctor immediately CORRECTLY diagnosed the brain aneurysm and corrective (before it could burst) life saving surgery was completed within 12 hours. It was days before Dr. Nour showed up to visit (in His hospital) and an apology was never offered. It was no surprise then when his bills came in, that we needed to spend considerable time with his office - as he had double billed us.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2006

Dr. Fred Z. Nour's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1976)

Sask Health