Ratings for Dr. Emily K. Rekuc

She and her staff don't know how to call in prescriptions with accordance to state laws and insurance regulations, and when you tell them, they cuss you out.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I went in on 1/15 for my visit with the MA i let her know i had been bleeding and handed hery records from the ER. She gavee an appoinent for the 28. On the 19 i had bleeding again had more stuff done at the ER . The next day i called her office and was told to keep my appointment for the 28. On the 24 i had a miaacarriage at home. On the 25 i called because i was bleedin profously and was told to keep my appointment for the 28. On the 28 while at work i bled all over the place. I called and qas told they needed to reschedule me becauase Dr had emergency I told them my aituation and it wasnt even noted in my chart. I was told they would tell the Dr. And call me back to see what I should do. They have already cloaed and nobody called me back.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Had a few appointments with a very long waiting time to be seen. Always was able to schedule last minute appointments. She is very nice and staff is always up for a conversation. I'm glad I had her as a dr for my second child. She always was very through in everything I was going through.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Emily K. Rekuc's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2007)