Ratings for Dr. Emily K. Rekuc

I went in on 1/15 for my visit with the MA i let her know i had been bleeding and handed hery records from the ER. She gavee an appoinent for the 28. On the 19 i had bleeding again had more stuff done at the ER . The next day i called her office and was told to keep my appointment for the 28. On the 24 i had a miaacarriage at home. On the 25 i called because i was bleedin profously and was told to keep my appointment for the 28. On the 28 while at work i bled all over the place. I called and qas told they needed to reschedule me becauase Dr had emergency I told them my aituation and it wasnt even noted in my chart. I was told they would tell the Dr. And call me back to see what I should do. They have already cloaed and nobody called me back.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Had a few appointments with a very long waiting time to be seen. Always was able to schedule last minute appointments. She is very nice and staff is always up for a conversation. I'm glad I had her as a dr for my second child. She always was very through in everything I was going through.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Emily K. Rekuc's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in on 1/15 for my visit with the MA i let her know i had been bleeding and handed hery records from the ER. She gavee an appoinent for the 28. On the 19 ..."

January 28, 2016
  • First Name changed from "EMILY" to "EMILY K."

October 21, 2013