Dr. Ehsan Ali MD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ehsan Ali MD

I was searching for a new primary care doctor and found Dr. Ali . I went in for my annual check up. He was very polite, friendly, thorough and called me within a week with my results. His office is well run and am happy with my visit.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Ali always delivers above and beyond great medical care. He is always attentive and so easy to communicate with. I am very pleased with the care he provides.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am very happy with the level of care Dr. Ali provides. He has been my doctor for over 2 years now.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Ali. He is very nice and pays attention.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Highly recommend! Visit started on time. His nurse is very friendly . Dr. Ali himself is very friendly, polite and thorough. Overall very pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very satisfied with visit. Appointment started right on time, no waiting period. The doctor himself was very friendly, easy to talk to and understand, spend a good amount of time with me without rushing me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Dr. Ehsan Ali MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ehsan Ali M.D is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. He also completed a specialized training in Geriatric Medicine.Upon completing his medical training from NYU, Dr. Ali moved to Los Angeles. His work experience includes being a physician on staff with the Cedar-Sinai Medical Group, where he was a primary care doctor. He also has worked as a “Hospitalist”, which is the care of patients while they are hospitalized and suffering from acute/critical illnesses. In his spare time, Dr. Ali volunteers at free medical clinics in inner city areas, to help provide medical care to uninsured patients. Dr. Ali also is a clinical instructor to medical students from UCLA.

• Spanish