Ratings for Dr. Anh Jibben

I was in town from St. Louis and experiencing eye discomfort and redness. Dr. Jibben was able to schedule me an appointement quickly. She was very informative and helpful. Within 1/2 hr I was prescribed drops for my infection and given very clear instruction on what to do and expect for the next several days. I liked her so much that I will most likely use her for routine exams when in the Fountain Hills area on vacation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Jibben was excellent and very thorough! Although my eyesight did not change, she gave me recommendations to keep my eyesight from getting worse and keep hydrated, not to get dry eyes. Thank you for being so thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Jibben is very knowledgable and helpful. You will never feel rushed with her! I have been going to her for the past five years and every year she has been wonderful- very friendly and open to discuss concerns. I would higly recommend her as your go-to family optometrist!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

My brother-in-law had had problems with his eyesight, and I had mentioned him to Dr. Jibben earlier this year during a regular exam. She had explained a couple of conditions that could have caused his problem. She'd told me if anything caused my vision to alter, in the manner she'd described, to call at once without delay. I did develop a minor problem Thu night, called Fri morning, and her staff had me come in Fri afternoon. They sounded concerned and even told me I could come in a little earlier if I wanted to try and see if she was finished with the patient before me. Dr. Jibben was reassuring, and explained in detail, after testing and examining my eyes, that I needn't be alarmed at this time, but that I need to be aware of any more changes that may occur. I appreciated her knowledge and ability to explain the physiology of what's happened, and what could occur, to my vision.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Jibben for several years and have been very happy with her services (and that of her staff). She introduced me to 'mono-vision' and I love it! It's removed the need for reading glasses (on, off, on, off) during the day. She's excellent, both in service and quality (and is an excellent communicator).

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Jibben was very helpful & thorough with all the happening of the eye exam. It was my first exam but am confident that I will be returning yearly for my exams with her. Loved the staff. High recommend to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. JIBBENS' FOR ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS, GETTING REGULAR EYE EXAMS YEARLY. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HER. THE EXAMS ARE THOROUGH, AND DR. JIBBEN IS KIND, POLITE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I AM CONFIDENT THAT I AM RECEIVING THE BEST EYE EXAMS AND EYE CARE POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR FOR YOUR EYES, DR. ANH JIBBEN IS FOR YOU !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I can say thier the best. Very helpful on all the latest eye care findengs

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Anh Jibben's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was in town from St. Louis and experiencing eye discomfort and redness. Dr. Jibben was able to schedule me an appointement quickly. She was very informati..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent vision exam, very thorough. I would recommend to all! 5***** provider."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Jibben. She was very helpful and knowledgable about all questions and concerns I had. I never felt rushed. She is great !"

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jibben was excellent and very thorough! Although my eyesight did not change, she gave me recommendations to keep my eyesight from getting worse and keep hy..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jibben is very knowledgable and helpful. You will never feel rushed with her! I have been going to her for the past five years and every year she has been w..."

September 12, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "Pham Jibben" to "Jibben", First Name changed from "Ha Anh" to "H. Anh P."

November 25, 2013
  • First Name changed from "ANH" to "HA ANH", Last Name changed from "JIBBEN" to "PHAM JIBBEN"

November 21, 2013
  • City changed from "Scottsdale" to "Fountain Hills"

May 21, 2013