Ratings for Dr. Anh Jibben

Dr Jibben is wonderful. She takes time and interest in your eye exam and is great at explaining your results and options for your eye correction. My husband and I have used her for our eye exams for several years and would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I was in town from St. Louis and experiencing eye discomfort and redness. Dr. Jibben was able to schedule me an appointement quickly. She was very informative and helpful. Within 1/2 hr I was prescribed drops for my infection and given very clear instruction on what to do and expect for the next several days. I liked her so much that I will most likely use her for routine exams when in the Fountain Hills area on vacation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Excellent vision exam, very thorough. I would recommend to all! 5***** provider.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Jibben. She was very helpful and knowledgable about all questions and concerns I had. I never felt rushed. She is great !

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Jibben was excellent and very thorough! Although my eyesight did not change, she gave me recommendations to keep my eyesight from getting worse and keep hydrated, not to get dry eyes. Thank you for being so thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Jibben is very knowledgable and helpful. You will never feel rushed with her! I have been going to her for the past five years and every year she has been wonderful- very friendly and open to discuss concerns. I would higly recommend her as your go-to family optometrist!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

My brother-in-law had had problems with his eyesight, and I had mentioned him to Dr. Jibben earlier this year during a regular exam. She had explained a couple of conditions that could have caused his problem. She'd told me if anything caused my vision to alter, in the manner she'd described, to call at once without delay. I did develop a minor problem Thu night, called Fri morning, and her staff had me come in Fri afternoon. They sounded concerned and even told me I could come in a little earlier if I wanted to try and see if she was finished with the patient before me. Dr. Jibben was reassuring, and explained in detail, after testing and examining my eyes, that I needn't be alarmed at this time, but that I need to be aware of any more changes that may occur. I appreciated her knowledge and ability to explain the physiology of what's happened, and what could occur, to my vision.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Jibben for several years and have been very happy with her services (and that of her staff). She introduced me to 'mono-vision' and I love it! It's removed the need for reading glasses (on, off, on, off) during the day. She's excellent, both in service and quality (and is an excellent communicator).

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Jibben was very helpful & thorough with all the happening of the eye exam. It was my first exam but am confident that I will be returning yearly for my exams with her. Loved the staff. High recommend to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. JIBBENS' FOR ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS, GETTING REGULAR EYE EXAMS YEARLY. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HER. THE EXAMS ARE THOROUGH, AND DR. JIBBEN IS KIND, POLITE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I AM CONFIDENT THAT I AM RECEIVING THE BEST EYE EXAMS AND EYE CARE POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOCTOR FOR YOUR EYES, DR. ANH JIBBEN IS FOR YOU !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Anh Jibben's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anh Jibben is a long time resident of Arizona and grew up in Prescott. She graduated from Arizona State University with her bachelors degree in Biology and History. Dr. Jibben then attended the University of Arizona where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with her masters degree in Public Health (M.P.H.). Following her graduation, she was employed at the Phoenix Department of Public Health working with various communicable diseases. During her work experience there, she helped manage and develop statistical information related to communicable diseases. In addition, she assisted in the preparation and research for grants by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and helped coordinate numerous outreach programs. Soon after, she was accepted into the Pennsylvania College of Optometry where she received her Doctrate of Optometry. While attending school she interned at Einstein Hospital ophthalmology department located in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Jibben gained valuable experience working along side with other ODs and MDs in various clinical settings including emergency medicine, cornea and cataracts, retinal disease, primary medicine, pediatrics, glaucoma care, and emergency room. Dr. Jibben has been practicing in Arizona for over a decade and offers comprehensive eye exams, diabetic evaluation, glaucoma and cataract evaluation, dry eye treatment as well as eye care for your entire family. She has extensive knowledge in fitting all types of contact lenses including rigid gas permeable, soft lenses, multifocals, toric/astigmatism lenses, and colored contacts. In addition, she offers emergency eye treatments for conjunctivitis, “red-eyes”, and foreign body removal. During her studies in Philadelphia, she received awards in Clinical Excellence in Pediatrics and Low Vision. Dr. Jibben is a local resident of Fountain Hills. She is a member of the Arizona Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association. She is married and enjoys photography, traveling, and spending time with her family and two children.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fountain Hills, AZ