Ratings for Dr. Laurence M. Weinberg

Wait time for an appointment is long. Doc spent 15 minutes typing and when asked a question said to hold on, one thing at a time. Never did answer my question. After reviewing my test results doc said confusing results. I was not impressed... He did not seem to be concerned with my issues. Very disappointed...

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

There is no question Dr. Weimberg possesses a great depth of knowledge in GI. And while some people may feel this is the best kind of Dr. to see, I would caution this. I left more scared than comforted (after having nothing wrong and my tests came back "insignificant." I was probably sent for more tests in a two month period than I ever had in my life. In my opinion, if you're going to send a patient for 8 million tests and have the patient concerned, then be comforting and ACCESSIBLE. I am not even sure the president of the United States would've gotten through to that office or even a straight answer. The practice is huge so the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Nice Dr. Very knowledgeable. Thorough. A bit overly cautious and can be test-happy though. Large practice as well

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. Laurence M. Weinberg's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM