You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christian H. Powell

Always has time for me & I never feel rushed during our appts. Always helpful and full of advice. Always up to date with my other doctors visits and will conference them in during our visits if needed for other medical concerns. Is my favorite MD by far. Kind & courteous.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Doesn't listen very well. He seems more interested in typing on his computer when you talk to him rather than looking and speaking to his patients. I complained about hip and back pain and since he was paying attention to what he was typing into the computer than paying attention to me, he insisted I had my feet and hands X-ray. I didn't complain about my hands and feet, it was my back and hips. I'm sure he is a good doctor and maybe he just messed up with me. Oh by the way, I ended up with inflammation on my left and right SI joints and a couple bulging discs from an MRI with contrast that another doctor performed. If you read this Dr. Powell, please pay attention to your patients and have some trust on what they say.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Christian H. Powell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always has time for me & I never feel rushed during our appts. Always helpful and full of advice. Always up to date with my other doctors visits and will confer..."

February 13, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3032690'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3032690'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "CHRISTIAN" to "CHRISTIAN H."

April 8, 2012