Ratings for Dr. David M. Woodsfellow

Do not do the marriage intensive....waste of money. Any progress made in 2 days is quickly lost because there is no direction given on how to proceed with healing the marriage. Just "pay and go" mentality. I do not feel Dr Woodsfellow cares much what happens to the couples that pass through for the 2 day intensives. No follow up, no advice on what to do next. Poor use of $5,000.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I have now been a part of several of Dr. Woodsfellow's consultation groups for therapists who want to learn more about couples therapy. Dr. Woodsfellow has truly helped me to integrate and begin using so many effective approaches to working with couples. He is inspiring in his depth of clinical knowledge and experiences working with couples!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I took my first continuing education workshop under Dr. David Woodsfellow and learned so much. I was able to use the training in my practice immediately and was able to help couples gain insight in less time. I would highly recommend referring my clients to him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Just attended my second continuing education workshop under Dr. Woodsfellow. Both were tremendous. As a beginning therapist, I believe this training has given me a good foundation from which to start couples' therapy. He has gleaned from the best marriage therapists in the country and is very skilled in being able to teach and train others. He also has methods for dealing with more difficult marital conflict, and I would have no hesitation in referring my clients to him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This process has totally changed my relationship in the best way! Dr. Woodsfellow really showed us how to have a successful marriage and work through our issues. He was very direct in his sessions and followed up with as we progressed. Thank you thank you

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He is the best. PERIOD. He saved our marriage and the cost was priceless. I recommend him highly for anyone serious about saving their marriage.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

He is just the WORST. Arrogant. Extremely arrogant. When you do not agree with his conclusions, rather than trying a different approach, then he really becomes difficult. He actually RAISED his voice at me. Did not pay any attention to what I told him and seemed intent on showing my wife and I both that he was the "Alpha Male" in the room. My wife was offended by the way he was treating me and by the way he behaved. We actually went to this person hoping for a miracle. Consulting him for marriage counseling was probably the worst thing that could have happened. The SECOND DAY (at $2500 per day), he was friendly until I paid the second $2500. AT that point, he really seemed to feel free to act in the most improper manner. I consulted others who were appalled by his unprofessional behavior. IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE, save your money and go somewhere else. He has the credentials, but not the skills. At least not with us.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013