Ratings for Dr. Ryan S. Moffett

Dr. Moffett was pleasant, personable and customer oriented. He went above and beyond to help with dental difficulties, for myself and my son. Had I not found him within the clinic, I was ready to find another establishment. My sensitivities were handled with care and caution. I've had a few bad experiences with dentists and it's been a sigh of relief to find a dentist who sees you as a person and not as a project to be conquered.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Moffett was so friendly, professional and informative! His assistant was sweet and helpful. The receptionists were courteous and friendly. Dr. Moffett gave me all my treatment options and didn't push for me to get the most expensive things done. He also stressed the importance of good oral health and how to keep my mouth free of disease like periodontal disease and cavities. I will absolutely see Dr. Moffett again in the future and refer all my friends and family to him!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011