Ratings for Dr. Joon Song

Always a pleasure to see Dr Song. He is beyond professional and caring. Always makes sure he gets to the bottom of things.!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019

I have no doubt that dr.song is the best gynecologist. I have been a patient of dr.song for the last 7 years after he helped me though with fertility issues. I was very lucky to find out dr.song.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Song's office was very accommodating. From reception to medical assistants to Dr. Song himself, everyone was courteous, professional, and had great bedside manner. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Came in to check on some bleeding I was having, Dr. Song quickly assessed my situation with a sonogram scan and followed up with a quick procedure. I had a little bit of discharge left, but the bleeding stopped. Very satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr.Song is AMAZING! He took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable throughout my visit. All staffs were so friendly and helpful from the very first call. I am sticking with Dr.Song and highly recommend this office to those who have unresolved gynecology troubles.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

He is one of the best Gynaecologist in my area. I got my appointment booked online and i don't have to wait for my turn as i make an appointment online. Great experience

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Very skilled, knowledgable, and compassionate GYN and surgeon. I am very grateful I was referred to Dr. Song and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

very compassionate and knowledgeable helpful and listens to patient

Submitted July 13, 2018

He was friendly, listen to my concerns and was able to address my needs.

Submitted July 9, 2018

Great care- really took the time to listen to me and answer all my questions. The whole office was great!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018