Ratings for Dr. Ali Al-Alwan

My daughter suffered multiple pulmonary embolisms as a result of her dancer treatment and advancement. Dr. Al-Alwan was perfection during a stressful ER visit. The situation was very tenuous and he clearly and calmly presented the options, none without serious risk. His composure, competence and compassion enabled us to follow his recommendations that brought her through to a full recovery. He is the best. If you have any pulmonary needs he is outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

It was my privilege to meet Doctor Alwan this weekend while he provided care to my 91 year old Mom. To say he's expert in his field doesn't even come close to giving him the credit he deserves. He explained all symptoms to each family member as we arrived at different times when it looked there was no hope. And he pulled her through so mom has a little bit more time with us but he did explain the tough choices.. He's an unparalleled Doctor and a compassionate, caring and comforting person. Hoping he stays in our area for a very long time. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to put my life in his hands.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013