Ratings for Dr. Joseph Kilimnick

I went here and now my daughter will be going here! Best doctor out there!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I've had this doctor for my son since he was born. we called him the day he was born and asked to have him be our doc and without meeting us added us to his practice. he's very helpful quick and efficient always able to get in to see him within 24 hours of calling for an appointment staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Kilimnick is a wonderful and caring pediatrician. This office is a small well run outfit with competent and caring staff. Dr. Kilimnick takes the time to get to know his patients and always seems to be on time. He takes time to answer all of our questions and concerns without rushing through. He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date on available medications and treatments and refers us to a specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

He is my doctor and and he is the BEST DOCTOR in the world!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

Dr. Kilimnick is a WONDERFUL Dr. My children LOVE him!! He is not only funny and kind, he is VERY thorough when examing them - not only for physicals, but when ever we go in when they are sick or having problems. He is very personable. His staff is FIRST RATE!!! You can ALWAYS get an appointment the day that you call if you need it.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. Joseph Kilimnick's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1995)

Multiplan