Ratings for Dr. Paul B. Thompson

If you need compassion don't see this doctor. He his rude and short. Awful bedside manners. His wife comes in the room with him during some of the exams.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

So far had one appt. with Dr. Thompson and I absolutely love him. His sense of humor is wonderful. He's going to perform surgery on me in a week and he has me at ease.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I can only rate him based upon my limited time sepnt with him. He performed a surgery on me recently and everything went well. He visited me a few times while I was in the Hospital, and when I had a question after I was sent home, he PROMPTLY returned my call. I didn't expect a prompt call, but he blew me away with the timing. The man was about as Professional as one would expect a surgeon to be, and he even had a good sense of humor. This was my first and only surgery, and I was completely at ease with him as soon as he spoke with me. It's good to know there are good Doctors like him still, especially when times get scary like they did for me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I had a section of my aortic artery replaced and I don't think it could have gone any better.All questions that I had were answered in a way that I could easily understand

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Performed an emergency appendectomy on me in November 2010. He was very up-front with me as to what to expect both before and after surgery. In all honesty, since my appendix was "leaking" and about to burst, this doctor saved my life. Genuinely nice person and answered all my questions very thoroughly. Office staff is one of the best I've encountered. Very polite and they went out of their way to assist me.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

There is no excuse for the incompetence of this doctor. He has no compassion for his patients is rude to them. If you call the office with a negative complaint about his bed side manner, he sends you a letter to dismiss himself from your care. I guess that is to cover his ---. Good luck to any of you foolish enough to walk into his office.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Was on time. However, one time told us to meet him at the hospital but according to the nurse had gone home to change clothes. If he was knowledgeable, he was not helpful with that knowledge. To quote a friend, "I have never heard a Dr talk so much without saying a thing.!"

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. Paul B. Thompson's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cocoa Beach, FL