Ratings for Dr. Joan B. Patterson

The office can't return phone calls in a timely manner. Her nurse isn't a RN, she's a medical assistant that likes to diagnose your complaints with an attitude instead of just jot them down for the dr to see. Dr Patterson said there was only one test for the thyroid, which is not true. She spends 5 minutes with you and refers you to a specialist when it's not necessary.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr Patterson is a fantastic Doc., Her usual nurse is pretty decent as well. Everyone else is terrible, there have been numerous turnovers and this has done nothing to fix problems with them. The woman who draws blood, the tall one, not the short red head, is the meanest B**** I've ever met. They constantly screw up results, call back, referels, prescriptions, and every other task that is not the job of the doc. Last time I called I was told it would be at least 2-3 weeks before a doc. could see me. When I thought I had a broken bone, it took over a week for them to call me back, and when I called for results I was told that if I really wanted my x-ray results sooner I shoudl go to an emergency room. One of the doctors there has missed work a couple times because she was too high to work and was sent home by the other docs (this is the other female doc that isnt patterson). Do not use Dr. Patterson until she relocates to a different practice. She is great, the staff is terrible!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

While she is fairly knowledgeable, she did not spend a lot of time trying to find out what works best for my situation and rather what works for most of her patients. Her staff is completely unprofessional. The lady that brings me back each time gets too personal and makes rude comments. She even made a comment suggesting my diagnoses. Who does she think she is? I like Dr. Patterson as a person, but I think she should really re-evaluate her staff. I probably would have stayed as her patient.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Nice Lady. Staff is horrible. My prescriptions are so screwed up - CVS can't figure it out, and neither can I. Won't call me back. Looking for a new doc.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Dr. Joan B. Patterson's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

HealthPartners