Ratings for Dr. Cory M. Naiman

I was pleasantly surprised. I had a severe toothache and all I thought I'd receive was an exam and antibiotics. Dr. Naiman was able to accommodate my schedule and extract my whisdom tooth. Price was affordable!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I believe that the previous comments are about a completely different dentist. Dr. Naiman was very kind and quiet and most of all, my surgery went well with no issues.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

This dentist will refuse to do fillings until after you have "deep cleanings", in which, the hygienist will do everything in her power to remove old fillings and crowns. They do not tell you ahead of time that they are going to remove your dental work and then they charge you to replace it. Not only do they do this, but they make you wait months before they will do the work so that you will have as much decay as possible. They say that the work they do is warranteed, but then they refuse to fix their own mistakes. When you refuse to let them do a root canal on a tooth that they stated didn't have a problem just prior to the hygienist ripping out the filling, then they lie to their manager and say that you used abusive language (which is an absolute lie). Evidently, this clinic does not try to get your input before they send you a letter telling you that you cannot be a patient even for your main Doctor (who has nothing to do with the dentist). The government should be informed.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

You do not want this Dentist at all. He is very uncaring and cheating. He will break teeth he fixed before pulling teeth that need to be pulled. He will charge you for teeth he breaks. DRY SOCKITS Are treated by causing you the most extreme pain in your life by scraping it out with no numbing and will just stick a whole tube of some type of med and will not pack a dry socket like All other Dentist I have been to. If you enjoy having so much pain, unlike any other you have had in your whole life, Than go to him. I promise Yopu will feel the most painful time you have ever felt in your whole life, If You allow him to be your Dentist. The Staff Was Good to Me even telling The Dentist That he needed to help me rather than hurt me so much. Hes Not fit to treat an animal. I wouldn't let him near any Pet of Mine.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012