Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Evans

This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor. This is also the first time I have felt compelled to report a doctor. He is unprofessional, condescending - did not follow the instructions given by my doctor and was completely out of line. Do not go see this guy!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Terrible doctor. I have tons to say, but I don't want to waste any more of my energy on him. NEVER get injections from him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

patronizing , rude , not patient blames problems on weight . rushed us though appt told me a broken tail bone and slipped discs were not that big of a deal . took me over 3 months to walk again .

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Perm.injection pain 24/7 at dye injection site, dead leg & fall, unable to walk 5 hours. Inadequate after care and F/U. Not acknowledged in F/U letter, blamed the patient. A Dr. at this office referred me for the injection to determine if it was connected to hip replacement.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Dr. Joseph J. Evans's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med