Ratings for Dr. Savitri Aguiar

I pretty much have the same things to say about this "Dr..." he dismissed me, was horrible to me, insulted me, put all kinds of stuff in my medical chart that I am STILL fighting to get removed. He's a useless, worthless, incompetent and I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Aguier is my elderly fathers primary care doctor. We have been to see home once. We liked him. No silly nonsense with this test and that test. He was warm, listened and took his time. He paid attention to what my elderly father had to say, even when it was confusing. We were there for an hour and never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

this "man" is beyond worth less as a health practitioner. He, as always, asked innapporopriate, unprofessional and lewd questions during my intake.I have friends that work at Pres on Montgomery and they said Dr Aguuirre is a a on-going liability for the Presbyteian Health Care system, but there is a reluctance to fire him due to the USA Dr shortage. Aguiar , who has never practiced any real advanced work as an internist or surgeon needs to realize his over priced vacation in America will soon be over. Selecting a neurotic, sadistic moron like Savitri Aguir is a big mistake for you. It will eventually prove to be a big financial law suit to PHCH. Fortunaetely Presbyterian hospital is smart enoung to not let him get a hold of of a scaplel so he can do do real damage. Please keep him in GP status until you find a way to fire him.It is a mtter of time

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Came in as a new patient after my previous doc retired. He seemed very brusque and, like the previous rater, wanted me to see a therapist rather than prescribe meds. He also listed me as suffering from "nicotine abuse" when I mentioned I only smoke once every week or two to the nurse and he himself didn't ask me about my smoking habits, which I thought was a little odd. Overall I kinda got the feeling he wasn't happy about being assigned the retiring doc's patients, maybe he's better with others? I'll be looking for a new primary care doc though, I don't want to be worried about concerns I bring up being brushed off.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

During my first visit with this doctor, he changed most of my medications fochronic pain by deleting them. He told me that the pain in my foot and my fibromyalgia wis a direct result of my poor coping skills and he insisted I see a psychiatrist. He refused to elaborate on why he feltthan to say that I have pain that is unexplained, even though I have had several tests that do indeed explain my back and other associated pain. When I said that I didn't want to see a psychiatrist, he refused to treat me and told me I should find a doctor outside of his practice. In addition , he asked me questions about my sex life and gender preference, both questions which were inappropriate and irrelevant to my foot pain that I was supposed to be seen and treated for. Besides feeling like my patients rights had been taken away, I leftiin as much pain as when I got there and had no course of treatment to look forward to.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013