Ratings for Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Great practitioner, very compassionate and goes over and beyond for her patients as well as their families. She has an amazing attitude and we feel lucky to have found her. I recommend her to all our family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Fabulous clinician. Caring, professional, compassionate, exceptionally competent and a lady who ensures she spends time with her patients. They never feel rushed. I've personally referred a few patients to her, and they've all expressed their satisfaction in meeting her. They praise her for her competency and genuine care she has regarding her patients.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I love her. She's help me so much.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Great Doctor. I would recommend her time and time again. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Sawyer is the best doctor I've ever had! She is caring, warm, and very knowledgeable. She also will not give up on you and will figure out what is going on, no matter how complicated. Her office staff is also wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sawyer to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Absolutely THE best Ob ever. Her bedside manner is phenomenal and her staff is fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

SHE IS WONDERFUL,LOVE HER BUT SHE MOVED AND I CAN'T FIND HER!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer-Macknet's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Bad experience. They skipped people that get early to appointment and give priority to people who shows up late. No Fair. Never going back to see her."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved Dr. Sawyer! Extremely professional. She was very kind, genuine, and understood my situation clearly. I would recommend her to any one."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is wonderful. I'm so glad she lives in this world!!!! We need more people like her."

January 8, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Danielle" to "Danielle C."

October 21, 2013