Ratings for Dr. Arnold P. Carter

Great doctor, helped me drastically, he helped work with me getting to the root of my issues, along with not trying to shove pills on me like most doctors do. I had panic attacks for years an needed to take Xanax. After seeing him I'm off the Xanax an back feeling great.

Submitted July 14, 2014

Though I haven't always had stellar experiences with physicians, most have been very positive. This is the first time I have ever filled out a negative report because it was by far the worst customer experience I have had in any industry. Scheduling the appointment was challenging. The punctuality was unimpressive but forgivable. The doctor's conduct was inexcusable. He essentially runs a shake-down operation where he won't treat you unless you buy his special brain mapping program - not covered by any insurance. He started at $6,000 and then kept negotiating with himself down to $1,500 at which point I walked out of his office. However that was after he told me at several points in his Bazaar rug salesman pitch that as a Jew, I was obvioulsy too cheap to pay for the program. He feels that the fact that he himself is Jewish justifies the blatant racist, anti-Semitic comments. This is someone who should be avoided under any and all circumstances.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Very caring and knowledgeable. Does not know how tomanage his time. Sometimes you have to wait for 1 1/2 hours in waiting room. Sometimes seems distracted. Nice personality.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

This guy is a quack!! Stay away!. Out of the two times I have been to his office, I waited an hour and half to two hours to somebody to see me. He sticks you in this machine (like an EEG machine) and it supposedly tells you (noone uses it but him) all your issues. I went for ADD and he told me I was retarded (Im cpa), depressed, manic, and unipolar. The drugs he gave me made me sick (antidepressant stuff). He thinks he knows everything about you without talking to you and he is clearly wrong. Example, if you get angry then you are manic, if you have slow reflexes then you are depressed. Stay away from this guy.

Submitted October 8, 2011

He makes you take a brain map expermental, over charges for it. Over medicates. Misdagosed me.Keeps me waiting 3 hrs each visit. Comes in at 3 30 pm when patients have apt at 2 Education questionable...

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Arnold P. Carter's Credentials

• Kath Univ Leuven, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leuven, Belgium (Grad. 1970)

AARP