Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Curcio

Simply put, Eric Curcio is the the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is open minded, extremely knowledgeable, and surprisingly, actually gives a damn about his patients. What a rare and wonderful thing in this day and age. Highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Great doctor! Always has the time to listen to me, and always very caring!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr Curcio and his partner Kellie Krugar are the best doctors I've ever had. They both have double specialties in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. This is enormously convenient because they can see my children as well. I won't go into all the details, but when my youngest (4) became ill last summer Dr Krugar didn't even hesitate to send her across the street to the hospital. Several months later she got a bad cold that sounded like whooping cough. I didn't think it was but just to be safe I recorded her cough and emailed it to Dr Curcio on a Sunday afternoon. Apparently he was on vacation so I sent it to Dr Krugar as well. I received an email from Dr Krugar by 9:00am Monday morning and even though he was on vacation still received a response from Curcio by 1:00pm. They had the office call me to schedule an appointment (it wasn't pertussis)! I can not recommend these doctors highly enough! They are kind, they LISTEN, and never "blow off" your concerns. I'm so lucky to have found them!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013