Ratings for Dr. Titus A. Taube

My husband and I are both on up in age. We are content in knowing he is a devout Catholic of faith in a Higher and more Powerful Source. Sometimes our wait to see him is longer than we would like it to be but we know he will devote as much time to us as is needed. His Office Manager Penny rates ten stars. Andy is caring and helpful. The entire staff is great. The "vampire" that draws blood is easy-going and knows how to get the blood flowing with the first stick. Space is not available to express all of our positive thoughts about Dr. Taube and his entire staff. We love and appreciate them and think of them as God's Helping Hands.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

If I could leave zero stars I would. I've been a patient here for over a year, and I come to this office almost monthly. I've had to reschedule my appointment several times, for another issue I had going on, which caused me to visit the ER. The office manager, Penny, and the receptionist, Andy, are very rude and unprofessional. I called to ask about a no show bill I received, and I was upset and raised my voice and Penny hung up on me, like the unprofessional hoorat she is. However, when I called back in a calm manner, Penny had the audacity to yell at me and hang up, this time I did get upset. Even though I was irate that she hung up on me twice, I called and spoke to Andy in a polite manner and he got smart with me as well and threaten to hang up on me as well. When I went down there in person, Andy barely uttered a word, and Penny was still behaving unprofessionally and trying to get smart with me. I told her regardless of how she feels about a patient she should never raise her voice and act as unprofessional as she did with me. Penny, disagreed, as expected. I paid my bill, because I understood it was my fault for not rescheduling 24 hrs in advance. However, I did not leave without saying a lot of things that were on my mind as well. If we were outside I would have said a lot more to her and Andy as well. I liked Christy Abel, but my sanity will not bring me to ever come back to this practice again...

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Poor doctor by comparison. Does not exhibit any empathy toward patients, nor desire to actually understand their issue. Does not spend time to understand patient symptoms before hopping to a decision and then poof.. he's out the door to breeze through another backlogged patient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Extremely rude without professionalism at all. Cursed at me when I requested a medical letter from him to submit to my HR. Won't be returning for certain.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Stay away from this man. His knowledge of recent educational breakthroughs in medicine is terrible. He prescribes medicine from the 70's. He gave my mother three pills for high blood pressure and stated that there were patients taking six pills for high blood pressure, this leads to kidney and liver disease. There was no mention of controlling high blood pressure through life changes and education just take pills. His staff are not friendly, they seem to feel you are bothering them when you schedule an appointment. It takes 72 hours to get your prescription called to the pharmacist. This man is rude and lazy and hungry for your money and not a provider of great service. Stay away and never return.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Everything that I have read in these posts still ring true. This doctor is very, very rude. He seems aggravated when you tell him your symptoms and his facial expressions tell you that he doesn't care about the pain that you are in. He even cursed when asked to write a Drs note for an employer. He has no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

My mother has been seeing Dr. Taube for years but yet constantly complains about pain. She once stopped by to see if she could get a perscription for pain. The nurse at the desk barely looked up and then handed her a sample perscription without checking her records. Several times she's run into problems with her perscriptions being written having to run back and forth several times between his office and the pharmacy and waiting several hours to get the right perscription written only to get snuffed by his staff. I accompanied her to personally speak to Dr. Taube only to be seen by his PA. Then never receive call backs from several msgs left with the PA. We'll be finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He completly missed my kidney stones. Had all the classic symptoms. I rated him a 1 because there is no zero.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Fee is absolutely outrageous for a family practice physician especially when one is paying cash. Plus, to get even more money, he writes no refills so you must see him for maintenance meds. Spends no time with patient, non-communicative, unhelpful, acted as if he'd rather be anywhere but where he was. I've never seen a doctor who appeared more in it for the money alone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Not very personable. He never told me what was going on with me; he only called in a prescription and sent me out.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Titus A. Taube's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA