Ratings for Dr. Titus A. Taube

Extremely rude without professionalism at all. Cursed at me when I requested a medical letter from him to submit to my HR. Won't be returning for certain.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Stay away from this man. His knowledge of recent educational breakthroughs in medicine is terrible. He prescribes medicine from the 70's. He gave my mother three pills for high blood pressure and stated that there were patients taking six pills for high blood pressure, this leads to kidney and liver disease. There was no mention of controlling high blood pressure through life changes and education just take pills. His staff are not friendly, they seem to feel you are bothering them when you schedule an appointment. It takes 72 hours to get your prescription called to the pharmacist. This man is rude and lazy and hungry for your money and not a provider of great service. Stay away and never return.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Everything that I have read in these posts still ring true. This doctor is very, very rude. He seems aggravated when you tell him your symptoms and his facial expressions tell you that he doesn't care about the pain that you are in. He even cursed when asked to write a Drs note for an employer. He has no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

My mother has been seeing Dr. Taube for years but yet constantly complains about pain. She once stopped by to see if she could get a perscription for pain. The nurse at the desk barely looked up and then handed her a sample perscription without checking her records. Several times she's run into problems with her perscriptions being written having to run back and forth several times between his office and the pharmacy and waiting several hours to get the right perscription written only to get snuffed by his staff. I accompanied her to personally speak to Dr. Taube only to be seen by his PA. Then never receive call backs from several msgs left with the PA. We'll be finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

He completly missed my kidney stones. Had all the classic symptoms. I rated him a 1 because there is no zero.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Fee is absolutely outrageous for a family practice physician especially when one is paying cash. Plus, to get even more money, he writes no refills so you must see him for maintenance meds. Spends no time with patient, non-communicative, unhelpful, acted as if he'd rather be anywhere but where he was. I've never seen a doctor who appeared more in it for the money alone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Not very personable. He never told me what was going on with me; he only called in a prescription and sent me out.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

waited 4 hours to be seen...won't give enough refills on maintenance meds, makes you come in too frequently.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I went to this doctor for a simple cauterization of a mouth ulcer. Was charged an office visit plus an exorbatant fee for burning off of the ulcer. Boy was I burned in the pocketbook. This doctor is only interested in $$$$. Dr Smith always just charged me an office visit for the same procedure.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Taube was not helpful, ignored my specific needs, and got defensive when I described my symptoms. Rather than listen to my needs as a patient, he tossed some new medicine my way and sent me packing. Also, the blood pressure monitor bruised my arm. :(

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Titus A. Taube's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Warner Robins, GA