No reviews yet posted for this doctor. Be the first to review Dr. Yuko Miyazaki!

Dr. Yuko Miyazaki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I first became aware of possible injuries from sports when I played basketball in high school and witnessed several major injuries. This must have been the impetus of my interest in physical therapy. Upon graduation from high school, I was accepted to the Nittai Medical College of Judo Therapeutics in Tokyo. The school was created for the study of medical treatments for injuries such as dislocations, fractures and sprains. I went to night school here for three years while training in the clinic, associated with judo therapy and working with patients during the day. A professor of orthopedics introduced me to podiatric medicine and I realized that this was what I wanted to do. After earning my diploma I decided to study in the United States and came to Reno to study at the University of Nevada. Soon after I arrived, I started looking for an opportunity that would allow me to put my 3 years of training into practice. I was offered a position on the University of Nevada Reno Women’s tennis team as a trainer and massage therapist. I completed podiatry school at Temple University, School of podiatric Medicine, in Philadelphia and residency training at Kaiser Medical Foundation in Vallejo, San Rafael and Santa Rosa.

• Japanese
  • English

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)

• Bunions