Ratings for Dr. Ross J. Fox

I had a good experience with him and his staff. I had carpal tunnel release surgery on both my hands. I returned to work after 4 days. My symptoms were noticeably gone by that evening. Although I had some pain from my surgery and incisions, that is to be expected. The nerve pain and numbness was completely absent.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Ross removed a mass from my 11 year old son's thumb. He and his office staff were polite, knowledgeable, and efficient. Evaluation, surgery, stitch removal, and pathology were all completed in one month which was very important for my son during baseball season. My son liked Dr. Fox and had a very good experience for his first surgery.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Fox is a wonderful and compassionate surgeon. I have been seeing him as needed for a complex hand infection. Over the past 8 years Dr. Fox has performed numerous surgeries to help restore function to my hand. At one point during my treatment he referred me to a hand specialist out of NYC. Needless to say I found myself returning to Dr. Fox. His expertise, knowledge and dedication are second to none. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from simple or complex hand issues.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

You get what you pay for especially if its workmans comp! Dr can't even rememember giving corizone shots to you and does lie about it yes.I guess those shots@ two different weeks were my imagination huh Dr. Ross.Would never recommed this Dr. after all if you are the Dr. shouldn't you be taking notes on your patient and any injections. Should go back to school of medicine and manners!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Hand specialist; very knowledgeable (went to 2 before him); very personable and nice too; looks like Harold Ramis from "Stripes", lol

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Ross J. Fox's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Denville, NJ