Dr. Azam Hakim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Azam Hakim

I trust Dr. Hakim is making the best recommendations for my dental health. I never wait longer than 5 minutes for my appointment and her care is always efficient, informative and as easy as any dental visit can be.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

After trying a couple dentist offices in the area, I finally found one I can trust and I don’t dread going to! The team at St.Matthews Advanced Dentistry is always pleasant, punctual, caring, and knowledgeable. I would recommend them for all your dental needs

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Hakim is without a doubt the best dentist a patient could ask for. She's caring, honest, and she and her staff are always willing to answer any questions or give advice. Highly recommend Dr. Hakim if you want the perfect mix between professionalism and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Hakim has 36 years of experience and is very professional. After an examination, there may be several procedures available to correct an patient's problem. The Dr. will always recommend the procedure that, in her experience, will work the best for that patient, even though an alternative procedure may be more profitable for her.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Hakim is the best dentist I have ever gone to. She is nice, kind, smart, gentle, skilled, professional. I highly recommend her to you.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Hakim and her staff are very accommodating and helpful. She will answer the questions you need and is very easy to talk to. They are very punctual and are amazing. She greatly explains in detail on what your procedure will entail and will even go back to you in case you have questions. Definitely an amazing doctor with a great service and ethic.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Hakim is great at what she does, not only does she give you great in office treatment she follows up the next day via text or phone call. I would refer anyone to her office!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Hakim for a while now and she has been great! She has a lot of experience and it shows in her work! She's super nice and always check in while doing dental work to make sure I am comfortable and doing ok. I highly recommended her if you are looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Hakim and staff are professional and courteous. I have had several visits to fix chipped teeth that couldn’t be filled. She suggested crowns that matched perfectly to my other teeth. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome. I recommend Dr Hakim to anyone needing dental care, especially those needing advanced dental services.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I love the whole office and Staff! Dr. Hakim is a warm and friendly dentist. The staff each and every one of them are professional and friendly. They made me feel right at home! They take care of everything from the insurance right down to the expenses of what you have to pay out of pocket. They answered all my questions about the prices, priority of procedures everything. I had a terrible experience with the previous dentist, and here at St. Matthews Advanced Dentistry they did their best, so that I get the best experience. They don’t make you wait at all! They took care of me from the moment I walked in to the office. They followed up with me after each visit and contacted me to remind me about my next visit. Very, very cooperative staff! I highly recommend Dr. Hakim to anyone searching for excellent dental care!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Azam Hakim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Azam Hakim graduated from dental school in 1982. She pursued post-graduate training as a prosthodontist for 3 years at University of Louisville, graduating in 2000. She was a clinical professor at University of Kentucky from 2000-2005. She has had over 33 years of experience in advanced dentistry. She brings exceptional knowledge and commitment to her patients with a gentle touch. Dr. Hakim is a member of the American Dental Association, the Kentucky Dental Association, the Louisville Dental Society, the American College of Prosthodontics, and Kentucky Women Dentist Association. She is licensed to practice general dentistry as well as advanced prosthodontics in Kentucky and Ohio. Dr. Hakim's forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations. She lives in Louisville, KY with her family.

• English