Dr. Azam Hakim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Azam Hakim

I have been going to Dr. Hakim for a while now and she has been great! She has a lot of experience and it shows in her work! She's super nice and always check in while doing dental work to make sure I am comfortable and doing ok. I highly recommended her if you are looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Hakim and staff are professional and courteous. I have had several visits to fix chipped teeth that couldn’t be filled. She suggested crowns that matched perfectly to my other teeth. I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome. I recommend Dr Hakim to anyone needing dental care, especially those needing advanced dental services.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I love the whole office and Staff! Dr. Hakim is a warm and friendly dentist. The staff each and every one of them are professional and friendly. They made me feel right at home! They take care of everything from the insurance right down to the expenses of what you have to pay out of pocket. They answered all my questions about the prices, priority of procedures everything. I had a terrible experience with the previous dentist, and here at St. Matthews Advanced Dentistry they did their best, so that I get the best experience. They don’t make you wait at all! They took care of me from the moment I walked in to the office. They followed up with me after each visit and contacted me to remind me about my next visit. Very, very cooperative staff! I highly recommend Dr. Hakim to anyone searching for excellent dental care!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Hakim is great. She is both professional and compassionate. I experience quite a bit of anxiety at the dentist, but she is patient and gentle with me. I've had some poor work done in the past, which she has done an exceptional job correcting. She talks me through the process, even when I (honestly) have no idea what she's talking about. And she does not guilt trip me about the fact that I miss my dentist appointments! I will stick with Dr. Hakim!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Wonderful environment and fealt very at easy in her office. Recommended to family and friends to shift over to Dr. Hakim

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Hakim, so services. She has been my dentist for the pat 20 years. I highly recommend her to everyibe

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Not only does Dr. Hakim have a pleasant personality, she provides excellent dental care. Along with her staff, St. Matthew's Advanced Dental is caring, professional and genuinely concerned for the well being of the patient.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

love love LOVE Dr. Hakim. couldnt think of a better place to go. Her staff is so nice, and takes care of you with a gentle hand and always makes sure you understand the procedures.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr.Hakim is the best. I'm so happy that I found her. First for me going to Doctor means trust. She cares about each individuals care and treatment. She makes sure every procedure is done to the perfection. Dr. Hakim is honest and kind. You won't spend any money unnecessarily. I'm very pleased to have her as my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Professional and punctual Doctor. Wonderful at cosmetic dentistry

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Azam Hakim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Azam Hakim graduated from dental school in 1982. She pursued post-graduate training as a prosthodontist for 3 years at University of Louisville, graduating in 2000. She was a clinical professor at University of Kentucky from 2000-2005. She has had over 33 years of experience in advanced dentistry. She brings exceptional knowledge and commitment to her patients with a gentle touch. Dr. Hakim is a member of the American Dental Association, the Kentucky Dental Association, the Louisville Dental Society, the American College of Prosthodontics, and Kentucky Women Dentist Association. She is licensed to practice general dentistry as well as advanced prosthodontics in Kentucky and Ohio. Dr. Hakim's forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations. She lives in Louisville, KY with her family.

• English