Dr. Azam Hakim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Azam Hakim

Dr Hakim is an amazing dentist. She is very truthful and will tell you what is wrong or not and the best way to fix it regardless if it makes her money or not. I originally saw her because I was told by my original dentist that I needed crown lengthening(a $500 or so process). Dr Hakim not only told me I did not need the lengthening but gave me plan to get my teeth fixed that beat my old dentists estimate by over $1000.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

This is my second dentist in Louisville but I really trust her!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr Hakim has always been so compassionate. She is always truly interested in her patients and their well-being.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Hakim for many years. She is kind, compassionate and very caring. She is an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Hakim is the consummate professional. Not only does she care about your oral health, but she cares about your bad a person! Thanks Dr. Hakim!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

i was new to the city and Dr Hakim made me feel very welcome

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Great dentist, very frendly place, felt really comfortable

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Hakim is a very professional, knowledgeable, and experienced dentist. Dr. Hakim has done an excellent job of correcting the substandard work of a dentist I had seen in the past. I wish that I had found her years ago. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr. Hakim is an amazing dentist! Very thorough and attentive to her patients. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Great dentist. I recommended her to all of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. Azam Hakim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Azam Hakim graduated from dental school in 1982. She pursued post-graduate training as a prosthodontist for 3 years at University of Louisville, graduating in 2000. She was a clinical professor at University of Kentucky from 2000-2005. She has had over 33 years of experience in advanced dentistry. She brings exceptional knowledge and commitment to her patients with a gentle touch. Dr. Hakim is a member of the American Dental Association, the Kentucky Dental Association, the Louisville Dental Society, the American College of Prosthodontics, and Kentucky Women Dentist Association. She is licensed to practice general dentistry as well as advanced prosthodontics in Kentucky and Ohio. Dr. Hakim's forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations. She lives in Louisville, KY with her family.

• English