Ratings for Dr. Azam Hakim

Wonderful environment and fealt very at easy in her office. Recommended to family and friends to shift over to Dr. Hakim

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Hakim, so services. She has been my dentist for the pat 20 years. I highly recommend her to everyibe

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Not only does Dr. Hakim have a pleasant personality, she provides excellent dental care. Along with her staff, St. Matthew's Advanced Dental is caring, professional and genuinely concerned for the well being of the patient.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

love love LOVE Dr. Hakim. couldnt think of a better place to go. Her staff is so nice, and takes care of you with a gentle hand and always makes sure you understand the procedures.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr.Hakim is the best. I'm so happy that I found her. First for me going to Doctor means trust. She cares about each individuals care and treatment. She makes sure every procedure is done to the perfection. Dr. Hakim is honest and kind. You won't spend any money unnecessarily. I'm very pleased to have her as my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Professional and punctual Doctor. Wonderful at cosmetic dentistry

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Very professional, kind and punctual. Dr. Hakim has great skills. You can truly trust her recommendations.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very pleased by the services that i have received during the past 2 years!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Hakim is an excellent provider for dentistry care. She is very professional and is a perfectionist. She cares about each individuals care and treatment. I am a chicken when it comes to going to the dentist. Dr. Hakim is kind and patient every time I come for a visit.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Hakim is the best in Louisville. If not the entire state! After years of dental nightmares (seriously I hate going in, even for a cleaning) and multiple dentists over the years I finally feel like I've found a dentist I can trust. Dr. Hakim is not only professional she's changed the way I think about Doctors. She takes her skills to next level and always makes sure every procedure whether small or large is done to the utmost perfection. I've not only recommended my family but my friends to see her! which in my case even talking about a dentist (without grimacing) is a miracle.. Leaving a review - well, that's just unreal. I highly recommend her services - Big or small.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Azam Hakim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Azam Hakim graduated from dental school in 1982. She pursued post-graduate training as a prosthodontist for 3 years at University of Louisville, graduating in 2000. She was a clinical professor at University of Kentucky from 2000-2005. She has had over 33 years of experience in advanced dentistry. She brings exceptional knowledge and commitment to her patients with a gentle touch. Dr. Hakim is a member of the American Dental Association, the Kentucky Dental Association, the Louisville Dental Society, the American College of Prosthodontics, and Kentucky Women Dentist Association. She is licensed to practice general dentistry as well as advanced prosthodontics in Kentucky and Ohio. Dr. Hakim's forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations. She lives in Louisville, KY with her family.

• English