Ratings for Dr. Azam Hakim

Very pleased by the services that i have received during the past 2 years!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Hakim is an excellent provider for dentistry care. She is very professional and is a perfectionist. She cares about each individuals care and treatment. I am a chicken when it comes to going to the dentist. Dr. Hakim is kind and patient every time I come for a visit.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Hakim is the best in Louisville. If not the entire state! After years of dental nightmares (seriously I hate going in, even for a cleaning) and multiple dentists over the years I finally feel like I've found a dentist I can trust. Dr. Hakim is not only professional she's changed the way I think about Doctors. She takes her skills to next level and always makes sure every procedure whether small or large is done to the utmost perfection. I've not only recommended my family but my friends to see her! which in my case even talking about a dentist (without grimacing) is a miracle.. Leaving a review - well, that's just unreal. I highly recommend her services - Big or small.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Hakim is a very kind and thorough dentist. Very honest and won't have you spend any money unnecessarily. Very satisfied with my dental care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

IDr. Hakim has been my dentist for the last 4 years. She is a kind and experienced dentist. I'm so happy that I found her and now I have no worries about my teeth anymore because I know that I am already in good hands!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Hakim's office. She is one of the kindest dentist that I've met. She genuinely cares about her patients. She will always make you feel like you are her top priority when you're there. I would highly recommend her to any family or friend because I know they would be in good hands while under her care. She made sure I knew what was going on at all times during my procedure. Dr. Hakim made me smile again with the crown she replaced on my front tooth.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

DR. Hakim is great. She is thoughtful, good with patients, and a fast and effective worker.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I was very pleased with the service that i was provided.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Hakim has provided the most pleasant and seamless service I've experienced. Had a fair amount of work done on some old fillings and she did an outstanding job!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

My front tooth was made horrible and I hated to smile. She remade my tooth and now I am not afraid to smile.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Dr. Azam Hakim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Azam Hakim graduated from dental school in 1982. She pursued post-graduate training as a prosthodontist for 3 years at University of Louisville, graduating in 2000. She was a clinical professor at University of Kentucky from 2000-2005. She has had over 33 years of experience in advanced dentistry. She brings exceptional knowledge and commitment to her patients with a gentle touch. Dr. Hakim is a member of the American Dental Association, the Kentucky Dental Association, the Louisville Dental Society, the American College of Prosthodontics, and Kentucky Women Dentist Association. She is licensed to practice general dentistry as well as advanced prosthodontics in Kentucky and Ohio. Dr. Hakim's forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations. She lives in Louisville, KY with her family.

• English