Ratings for Dr. Georgia L. Frye Gonzales

Met this dentist for the first time this past week. Had a toothache and she saw me that day, even though I wasnt a patient. Very nice office and staff, got me prescriptions and an appointment for a root canal. So glad my tooth can be saved!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Love the staff and both doctors! Have been a patient for about 5 years, along with my family, and we have seen both Dr Gonzales and Dr Woodruff and enjoy them both :) easy to talk to, and the friendliest staff around! Have been very satisfied with making all appointments, treatment, cost, everything. Recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Love my dentist! Have been going for the past five years with my family, and everyone looks forward to their appointments. Have had several cavities filled and one crown, and am very satisfied with the advice, explanations, and treatment I've received. Office staff is very friendly and helpful and I have no problem getting a convenient appointment time for any of my family. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012