Ratings for Dr. Patrick A. Campbell

Best Doctor! He put my busted ankle back together. Fantastic beside manner, kind and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Campbell's a very good foot doctor who cares about his patients he explains everything in detail and he gives you all the time you need to talk to him he did surgery on me and I am very pleased with him and his staff for with all my care. Just wait time is very short and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good foot doctor I also sent my son there and dr. Campbell evaluated and treated him very quickly. Dr. Cambel knows what he's doing he will get right to the point and diagnose and treat very quickly

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr.Campbell is the best there is period!! From the moment that you walk in the door the staff is awesome as well as the doctor. He is very thorough and very compastionate about your pain. My husband sees him now as well &couldn't be HAPPIER!! He is definately #1 in our book!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Campbell was awesome. I went in about 2 years ago with right toe issues and he explained and took care of the problem, got a shot I didn´t care for at all, but it fixed the issue. Last year had a problem with the left foot, went into the office, he did an MRI and told me I had a fractured toe. He explained in detail what we needed to do to fix the problem, I did what he told me to do and it is fine today. His staff is really terrific and you feel comfortable going into the office. I have recommended and will continue to do so!! THANK YOU..

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Campbell is a wonderful person who took the time to figure out what was wrong with my feet when another local podiatrist wouldn't. He truly cares and listens to what the patient has to say. He did a wonderful job on the surgery he performed and continued to do a great job during post-op follow-ups. He's great and I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Very knowledgeable. Spent time going over every slide of my MRI, and explained things. Personable!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Campbell is very knowleged and calls it like it is. He does NOT beef up the bill with unnecessary procedures as my previous Podiatrist was trying to do. The office staff is friendly and professional. I would go back if I ever needed a Podiatrist in the future.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

DR. CAMPBELL IS SOMEONE I RECCOMMEND TO ANYONE NEEDING A PODIATRY VISIT. HE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES, HE IS KIND, PATIENT, CARING, AND AS GENTLE AS POSSIBLE. I FEEL HE IS TRULY THE BEST IN OUR AREA. HIS VALUES ARE WHERE THEY SHOULD BE, HE CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS AND HIS PATIENTS CARE FOR HIM.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Campbell is superb, both in the office and in the surgery he did on me. Definitely has the best possible outcome in mind for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr. Campbell is very friendly and doesn't rush through my appointments. He always answers all my questions!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

Dr. Patrick A. Campbell's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Wadsworth, OH