Ratings for Dr. Shawn Naylor

Dr Naylor is an excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He has helped me to recover my health and quality of life. I am so grateful. The clinic is busy and it often takes time to get a call back or an appointment scheduled, but it is worth any wait because Dr Naylor takes his time to listen, assess and treat accurately.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Naylor is a godsend! I feel so lucky to have found him. He is an extremely intelligent, thorough, caring doctor with an A+ bedside manner. He actually listens, doesn't interrupt, and spends a lot of time with you each appointment. I leave feeling hopeful and positive instead of frustrated, overlooked and rushed, as with other doctors. I trust him and even after I moved away from Colorado, he and his staff have continued to help me with my illness over the phone. I am very grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr Naylor gave my daughter her life back!! If you have been diagnosed with Fibro or suspect Lyme drop everything and make an appointment

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

staff always helpful and prompt doc is great at what he does

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013