Ratings for Dr. Jaime M. Salcedo Varela

If I could give this Guy... (Doctor? what a Joke) ... a Zero I would, but the lowest rating you can give is a "1 Star" Anyway, I went to him for the first time, and He spent about 8 minutes checking me, if that's what you want to call it. I will only list one thing of the many that I found to be a waste of my time with Dr. J. Salcedo. I am a Diabetic, and it is very important to have your feet tested for nerve damage and Pain regularly. Well......... He proceeds to touch my ankle area, (with my Shoes and socks on, and never gave me the Pin senitivity test on my feet, which would be hard with my shoes staying my feet all the time anyway) and asks me: When you were checked by your previous Doctor, did you feel any sensations when he Pricked your feet with a pin? That was his Diabetic test. Hilarious, don't you think? So if you want a Doctor who has the caring and bedside manner of a Cold Hard Rock... and who absolutely Thinks that He is...ALL THAT" This is your Guy! Please I Find a real Doctor, you be better off.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014